Enter the event website at any time! Use your registration information to log in. Visit the Innovation Gallery, La Jolla Playhouse art pages, and Mix & Mingle with your fellow attendees now.
At 3:00 pm PT the Main Stage tab will show up on the event platform. That is where today’s happy hour (3:30 pm), introductory remarks (4:00 pm), and panel discussion will take place.
“See” you soon!
As a leader in innovation on stage, La Jolla Playhouse couldn’t be a better organization to host this extraordinary event each year, bringing San Diego’s flourishing community of science and technology innovators together for an evening of creative exchange. Over the last thirteen years, Innovation Night has raised money to help enhance the Playhouse’s own “R&D” efforts – including our signature play development programs, Without Walls (WOW) series of immersive and site-based theatre, as well as ongoing artist commissions and residencies – all while facilitating partnerships among artists and leaders in San Diego’s life sciences, biotech, high-tech, clean-tech and telecommunication industries.
CORPORATE ATTENDEE SPONSORS
- Tim Scott Co-Founder and CEO, TEGA Therapeutics
- Denise Bevers Co-Founder, KindredBio
- Randy Clark Chief Administrative Officer and Chief Human Resources Officer, Sempra North American Infrastructure
- Ed Dennis Chancellor Chair in Chemistry and Biochemistry and Distinguished Professor of Chemistry and Biochemistry and Pharmacology, UC San Diego
- Brian Dovey Partner, Domain Associates
- Mick Farrell CEO, ResMed
- Luke Gulley Account Executive, Show Imaging, Inc.
- Mike Krenn President and CEO, The Beachhead and Connect with SD Venture Group
- Joe Panetta President, CEO, and Member, Board of Directors, Biocom
- Don Rosenberg Executive VP, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, Qualcomm, Inc.
- Ivor Royston CEO and President, Viracta Therapeutics, Inc.
- Susan Tousi SVP, Chief Product Officer, Illumina
- Mary Walshok Associate Vice Chancellor for Public Programs and Dean of Extension, UC San Diego